Monday, 13 January 2014

Nothing to Write About


I started writing about three different subjects today. Every time I would write three paragraphs I would delete it all, and then start anew. Somehow nothing I wrote felt worth publishing. My thoughts were a mess, the message convoluted. It is frustrating, as usually I can write pages upon pages without even thinking what to write next. But today. Today is different. It might be weather, or something else that I just cannot pinpoint for the life of me.

So I am writing about how I am unable to write. Really meta. Bravo myself. I should probably work at Ubisoft, with that level of meta, I would fit in nicely.
 
In other news, I was losing most of my matches in Hearthstone against an army of Ragnaroses. Every enemy that crossed my path had Ragnaros in his deck. One priest managed to conjure a couple of them just to spite me. 

I also tested how things fare in Bloodbowl. I am new to the game. But one thing I am painfully aware is that I make mistakes. Thus I settled that I do not need to win, as long as I at least get a draw. I was playing with the Human team. I like their mobility and durability. Humans are Jack of all trades, master of none in Bloodbowl. My results were not amazing, I was a bit disappointed. 

I play the campaign on medium difficulty. One draw, and defeat. The draw was against the Vampires, while I lost against Humans. Had I not goofed around I would win against vampires and probably against Humans as well. I am about to play my third game and this one against Elves. Let us just say I have been postponing it for a couple of days now. Greed as it turns out is not good. If you can score, you should score. You can beat the enemy team while they have the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment