Thursday, 23 January 2014

Hearthstone is Now in Open Beta


Hearthstone has entered the open beta, and is now available to anyone interested in trying the game out for himself (in EU and America). I myself am most looking forward to the new players. I imagine they will prove to be rather easy prey. I might be wrong, but everyone needs at least some time to adapt to the new meta, when they encounter it. And I intend to take advantage of their weakness as long as I can. I need to make another Blood Knight, and he wont craft himself without the dust required.

But I am exaggerating now. A man can dream. It is not so frightful. The game's tutorial is rather well-made and it teaches a new player about the basic structures of the game rather well. If you are interested in trying out the game for yourself, you can find it here. You need battle.net account, and that is pretty much everything that is needed.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh cool. Thanks for the heads up on this, been meaning to get one of my brothers to try it out without the hassle of a beta key. :)

    ReplyDelete