Thursday, 9 January 2014

First Legendary Card


The other day I got my hands on my very first legendary in Hearthstone. Now, the usefulness of some legendaries is  at times questionable. Some are just not that good. With that said, I got one of the best, at least in my humble opinion. I got Ysera. What I like about her, is that she is a powerful card draw in her own stead. Not only that, she makes a great bullet magnet. with 4/12 she can take quite a damage, and still deal significant damage to my opponent or his board.

I have her in my Paladin deck. The only problem is that she often does not get the chance to shine. With my Paladin deck it is often do or die. In first scenario I wrap up the game with my health intact, even before Ysera can come out. I imagine that the addition of two Blood Knights will only help the first scenario. In the second scenario I lose horribly. Most often against a heavy spells deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment