Thursday, 7 November 2013

NBI 2013: Newbie Blogger Initiative Award


I won. I won? Have I really won? I won! I feel awesome. And because of that, I decided to write here about it. Unlike all other posts on this blog, this one is destined to be pretty short. I never really was one for long thank you speeches, so in keeping with the tradition, I will only say, Thank you.

This was an awesome experience. When I first entered the Newbie Blogger Initiative a month ago, only thing I hoped to accomplish was to spread the word about the blog. I never thought of actually wining, well anything. I did not even know there were awards at the end.

I will take this chance to thank all who contributed to the NBI this year, both my fellow initiates, as well as all the Sponsors who took their time, and were willing to share their experience with us, and help us with a word of encouragement and a piece of advice. You are all awesome and I hope the NBI continues to grow for years to come.

If you are by any chance unaware of the Newbie Blogger Initiative, here is the link.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I think this one is well-earned, with 28 (28?! :O) posts already in October. The best of luck with your great new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 28 posts?! Cripes man. I'm still not even at 100 yet and I've been doing this for a year and a half. :P Congrats!

    ReplyDelete